Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's about Kayley Anthony not Casey

I watched a video of Casey Anthony watching the horrifying breaking news of the recovery of her 2 year old daughter's remains. She appeared to be weeping unconsolably. I believe she was reminded of how guilty she felt-nothing more than self-realization of the horrible act she had commited.
There will be no rest for her.
She will live with Kayley's memory every day for the rest of her life.

I am a mother of two teenagers.
There wasn't one moment when I didn't check on them or peek around the corner to make sure they were alright-especially at the tender age of 2.
I remember days spent following them without thier knowledge just for a little piece of mind.
Brittany and Cody were raised in a small New England town and we all watched out for one another and especially the children.
Especially the "little ones".