Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

What Its All About







passion
How anyone lives without it is beyond me.
I must have it.
It lets me know that I am present; in the here and now.
Passion feeds my senses.
It fills me up when I am longing for inspiration.
I am constantly searching and yearning for more of the extraordinary.
Provocative.
Unique.
Sexy.
What amazes me the most, when I think about what inspires me, is that it has nothing and everything to do with seeing the extraordinary in the ordinary.
Perspective.
Going from unconscious to conscious of every beautiful detail.
Heightened awareness.
Seeing the spiritual in the physical.
Recognizing my essence in the other.
Knowing that I am part of the whole.
Synergy.
I don't have a life.
I am life.
My five senses maxxed out.
Music.
Atmosphere.
The taste.
The touch.
Love & Sex.
Sensual.
Evocative.
To savour the moment.
Euphoric.
Exciting.
Pure.
Unadulterated.
passion