Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Saturday In The Park


Movement was what I needed. I decided to walk Piedmont Park in the cool Atlanta Autumn weather. There were Rugby players, couples holding hands, joggers, dogs and their owners and moms pushing strollers that must have been thinking the same thought. I arrived just as the produce vendors were packing up from the weekly farmer's market at Piedmont Park. The vendor's spoke about new restaurants bidding for their produce delivery. A truck backed up to pick up a large crate of produce that was going back to the warehouse. Beep...beep....beep....loud and cautionary.  As I strolled, stopping here and there to steal a moment in my camera lens, I feel a sense of a bigger picture unfolding. I embrace the sensation, smile coyly as I pass people and capture it.